Thursday, March 24, 2011

What do I do when I'm bored?

Hmm, that's a little hard to answer: What do I do when I'm bored?

Well, homework first! I either chat with my friends online, or play games. And in the evening time right before bed I have a little time to write creative stories!
I usually go to my cousin; Helen, and I play Sims at her house.
Sims is a game in real-life. It's a game when you can use creativity and imagination! In the game I'm 19 and my name is Joey (Josefina) and I work at City Hall. Jamie's name is Hiei, I named him after a kid in this show that's SO COOL! He's ten years old (remember this is not for real). Helen is Sally and she's 6 years old (normal age) and she just stays home all day. Jamie (Hiei) and Helen (Sally) have their own phones so they can call me if there's an emergency! I love playing that game... it's so fun.

What do you do when your bored?

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like an interesting game Megan! Thanks for sharing! I love to read when I'm bored. I prefer to read books that teach me more about God! My favorite book of course is the Bible! Right now I am also reading my uncle Luis' book called "Changed by faith": it is a great book!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan. When I'm bored I like to read or watch sports on TV. Also I like to pray for the people I love, and I always pray especially for you.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I am bored I go see what my kids are up to! If they are bored too then it usually really works out well because we find something to do together which is AWESOME!

    If my kiddos are not around then I will typically read:) I love reading! Or I will study...as I am enjoying the things I am studying!

    Or I will go on a walk with the dogs or by myself which is really peaceful and helps me relax:)

    And if all else fails...then I MAY watch a show on tv...but I typically don't get THAT bored to have to go to those extreme measures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your a grown up, you get to actually get a car and go places on your own. I only have a bike. Witch is at my grandmother's house. :( So luck you get to get out places.

    ReplyDelete