Sunday, December 12, 2010

Several Things

Hey everybody! (I hope people are checking my blog). OK, I have a lot of things to tell you about what happened this week. So first, I wanna tell you about we being student of the week! Not just for our classroom for the WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!!! And my name and picture was on the wall!

The poster says: Goal Setting: Goal setting is a result that you want to achieve and then making and following a plant that will help you accomplish it.

4th Grade Room C211: Megan has many talents. The reason behind her success is her ability to set a reasonable goal and then plan the steps she will take to accomplish it. Megan chooses to get an "A" on her weekly math test. She studies each night and asks for help when she needs it. Megan takes the time and the hard work to make sure that she accomplishes her goal.
____________________________________________________________

OK, so number 2, I got a new watch! And it's a real diamond! It's from White Diamonds! I will prove it!
____________________________________________________________

Hmm, what else could I tell you.... umm... ooh I got it! I don't mean to brag a lot. But I'm gonna go to a birthday party!!! My friends Krystal has a birthday party today at Bounce-a-Rama! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being Student of the Week. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Megan! You are very special and you will be such a successful women in life! Keep studying hard every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad only two people commented on my blog, I expect the whole family too!

    :(

    ReplyDelete