Saturday, May 22, 2010

The New Bird




I was in the car with my mom just now, and I saw a bird with something in its mouth. I wondered what was in there. Was it a bread, fish, crumb, twig, or leaf? But when he finally set it down I saw what it was. It was a baby newborn bird, and that really made me happy! It was a new nature that was born in this world! It was just this little baby. learning how to fly! I was very very very very very happy about what just happened! Now that little bird will grow up and make a new nature. But first it has to learned to be raised by it's mother!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a great story teller. You must have had a great teacher! I like to hear nice stories like that. Did you see the new kitties on my blog? Are you reading anything great right now?

    ReplyDelete